Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Magnum Opus Dei Of God And Greed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pcm simulation Index du Forum -> Divers -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ardfre

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 03:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Magnum Opus Dei Of God And Greed Répondre en citant

Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed
by Luis-Esteban Latorre
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed
READ BOOK Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed

MAGNUM OPUS DEI:
of God and Greed + +
Based on a True Story of An Ex-Opus Dei Priest + +
VOLUME ONE
INSIDE OPUS DEI,
by Dr. Luis Esteban Latorre

Part 1. I was a priest of the Opus Dei

I was a priest of the Opus Dei for twenty long years. My parents also joined the Opus Dei, donated to the religious organization, now called “Personal Prelature,” three pieces of real estate (the best of their properties), and donated also their only children, two sons, myself and my brother Bobby, both of whom became priests of the Opus Dei. My father was the only surviving son among daughters in his family and with both his sons as celibate priests in the Opus Dei, future generations would no longer bear his family name.
I never regretted having joined the Opus Dei, I am still very much a conservative Catholic. But in the long run, its disciplines and practices conspired to alienate my basic instincts and led me to resign voluntarily from the Prelature and risk the acrimony of my friends and my brother.
I was treated like a spiritual leper by Opus Dei members, despite the fact that I remained a priest in the diocese of Malolos, Bulacan.
My parents resented this treatment and resigned from the Opus Dei. Before my father died, he extracted a promise from me to write about my experiences in the Work, as we call the Opus Dei. This I will do in these series of articles. I did more than that, I decided to leave the priesthood, get married, and give my father a grandson to carry on his name.
I studied grade school and high school in La Salle, continued in Ateneo (Associate of Arts, Dean's List); in the University of the Philippines (Bachelor of Arts, cum laude), and in the University of Navarre in Spain and Rome (Ph.D. in Theology, sobresaliente cum laude, after getting my MA in History and Philosophy).
In La Salle, I belong to a class that was accelerated by skipping grade seven and going straight to high school, after a rigid IQ test. As such I really belonged to three batches in La Salle, including the class we left behind and the class we were promoted to. And this is the generation that is already taking over the leadership of our country:
The class we left behind, from the not-so-bright sections, included Teddyboy Locsin, Aquino's press secretary, now publisher of Globe; Quinito Henson, TV sports commentator and Danding Cojuangco's campaign manager; Joaquin “Wacky” Trillo, and “Doctor” Andy Jao, PBA sportcasters; Tommy Manotoc, sportsman and husband of beauty queen Au-Au Pijuan and Imee Marcos.
The class which was accelerated included; Anthony Aguirre, Harvard man and heir presumptive to Banco Filipino; Vincent Tan, president of Jaime Zobel's Ayala Land; Bertie Lim, brother of Cheche Lazaro and president of Andrew Soriano III's Anscor holding company [later became Tourism Secretary]; Louie Ysmael, owner of of Euphoria disco; Celso Lobregat III, loverboy, now Zamboanga congressman; Charlie Rufino (real-estate magnate), Digoy Fernandez (nephew of Jobo), valedictorian Rhett Pleno, and myself.
The class we were promoted to included Jose Miguel Cuisia who looks like his brother Joey Cuisia; Mariano and Joey Velez, brothers of Bobong Velez, owners of Faces Disco and Doña Nena restaurant; Atty. Tony Arellano, son-in-law of KBL stalwart Conrado Estrella, ex Sec. of Agrarian Reform; Delfin DC Gonzalez, comptroller of San Miguel Corporation; Boy Feria, son of SC Justice Feria; and Rogelio “Babes” Singson, later became DPWH Secretary.
The Work's idea of lay apostolate attracted me. I started frequenting the only Opus Dei Study Center then called Maynilad. Others who went with the same enthusiasm were Ernie Ordoñez, undersecretary of Trade and Industry; Cayetano Paderanga, Cory's NEDA secretary; Jose “Boy” Kalaw, now head of Technology and Livelihood Resource Center (TLRC); and Manila Standard economist and columnist Calixto Chikiamko --
(excerpts)

Details:
price: $12.00
bound: 120 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XK85W6F
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 425 KB

Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed Luis-Esteban Latorre
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book DepositFiles

Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed link italian free iBooks ipad
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book for android
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book samsung
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book for mac
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book french
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed iphone value francais audio book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book without pay
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed full reading ios online apple
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed full ebook
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book for Windows Phone
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed bookstore
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book from htc online
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed download without account
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed pc read value kickass francais
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed phone wiki free eReader book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed read free ipad
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book Box
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book iCloud
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book kindle
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book drive
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed free epub
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book torrent
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed purchase book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed online touch offline macbook author
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed download full book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed original book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed get free
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book tablet
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed reading francais english torrent online
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed read online pdf free
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book french
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed mobile pdf
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book get pdf
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed full version download
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book DepositFiles
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed access read find get pc
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed ebook free download
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed .fb2 download
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed torrent download 1337x
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed offline get purchase mobile online
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book cheap book
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed You search pdf online pdf
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed read online pdf free
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book full
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book for android
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book from lenovo free
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed book in English
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed buy tom english download itunes
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed free download via uTorrent
Magnum Opus Dei: of God and Greed download french

5d8a9798ff

Agile+Product+Management+Box+Set%3A+User+Stories+and+The+7+Habits+of+Highly+Effective+Agile+Product+ManagersEin+Jesusbild+Im+Horizont+Des+Nationalsozialismus%3A+Studien+Zum+Neuen+Testament+Des+%27Instituts+Zur+Erforschung+Und+Beseitigung+Des+Judischen+Einflusses+...+Zum+Neuen+Testament+2.Reihe%29+%28German+Benjamin Franklin: Ben Builds a Better World David Wolfe IIKing of the Jews: A Study of Matthew John R. Hargrove ThDMusic in the Old Testament (Illustrated)How to Become a True ChristianSelf-Deliverance Made Simple: Keys to Closing Every Door to the Enemy in Your LifePinotxo: Conte en Valencià (Spanish Edition)Titanis: A Quiet Professionals Novella (The Quiet Professionals Book 4)Economics+of+Development%3A+Theory+and+Evidence

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 03:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pcm simulation Index du Forum -> Divers -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation